What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file capable of storing information that is downloaded to a user’s computer for the purpose of being used to provide a more personalised and improved service.
What cookies does the CCCB use?
Different types of cookies exist and these can be classified according to the organisation that manages them, according to their purpose, or according to the duration of the time they are stored.
At the CCCB we only use third-party cookies, which are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a server or domain that is not managed by the CCCB but by other organisations that process the data obtained through such cookies.
Specifically, the CCCB may use the following cookies from the following third parties:
– Google Analytics (web analytics)
– Sharethis.com (sharing of content on the social networks)
– Clicktale.com (analytics of the user experience and how the user browses the web)
– Vimeo (those added by this video-streaming site)
– Twitter (for sharing and seeing tweets on some websites)
– Scorecardresearch.com (analytics and various)
Can I disable or eliminate cookies?
Below we provide the links of the different browsers, through which these settings can be modified:
If you do not accept cookies, it is possible that the website will not function correctly.